But it's not necessary

The biggest sucker deal in retail.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Named after the petri dish manufacturer


In the news, Tom
"I'm-so-ungay-yet-defensive-about-it-if-you-say-otherwise-I'll-sue
-you-until-you're-so-broke-your-grandchildren-will-be-born-naked"
Cruise and Katie
"I-was-on-that-one-show,-the-teenaged-angst-one;-no-the-other-one"
Holmes have a child named Suri. Sigh, that is really not very
mockworthy, kind of a letdown. Then again, I don't want to write
about famous people all the time anyway. Thinking about it did lead me
to hilarity, I'll detail the stream: TomKat's kitten made me think of
Bennifer - then Bennifer 2: The Rhythmless Nation - thinking of
Affleck made me think of Aflac - which is supplemental insurance -
supplemental being something extra - as I learned from Big Ern
McCracken - which made me think of the diner scene when Big Ern
suggests to Roy "Why don't you go eat that outside then come on back in?" - which Roy does - which is a great movie moment - but this combover-undone pic is a joy to behold.




atypicaljoe is a gay new yorker living in the rural south. New to me, completely random subject matter, interesting, thoughtful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home