But it's not necessary

The biggest sucker deal in retail.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Update: Playpen Magazine

Back when ever this was I mentioned the fictional nudie mag that is often featured on television shows other than the one Al Bundy used to read, can't for the life of me remember it, must have blocked most memories of that show. Anyway, it is always the same cover, one gets the feeling it might be the same copy traveling from one production studio to the next. Here is a photo of said magazine in the hands of Nikki Cox from an episode of "Vegas" or whatever that thing is, I don't watch; just caught this somewhere. I wish it were a straight on shot, I would love to know who is on the cover, I doubt she is famous but she modeled at one time at least, could be an interesting story.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home