But it's not necessary

The biggest sucker deal in retail.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Craig Speaking

Speaking of Craig Bierko, he was once on Late Night w/Conan O'Brien, telling a tale that I found quite funny. He is longtime pals with Richard Kind, of "Spin City" and "Mad About You", although I can't recall either character's name .... Oh, Paul Lassiter on SC, he was Jamie's hot friend's husband on MAY. Anyway, they have been friends for I believe Bierko said a dozen or so years, and one time Kind said something to him and included his name, along the lines of "Here's a bag of Cheezi Poofs, Craig" and Bierko gave him an astounded look.

"What did you just call me? Did you just call me Craig? My name is Greg, we've known each other how long and you've been calling me Craig all this time? You don't even know my name?" Continuing in that vein until Kind was befuddled and apologetic, Bierko told, until he couldn't keep a straight face and let his friend off the hook, "Naw, man, I'm just screwing with you, my name is Craig ... You're such a tool!" Okay, I may have embellished the tale with that 'tool' remark, but I know I would have had to have mocked my friend for a while after getting him that good.

Sorry, I didn't have a story of my own that filled enough space; I have a quota now, you know.

2 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger laura b. said...

I love that story!

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger willam said...

craig beirko is hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home