But it's not necessary

The biggest sucker deal in retail.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Pimpin' is very easy, now that you mention it

Inspired by recent events and a somewhat friendly reply from an acquaintance, I have been trying to make a habit of updating, which isn't exarkly easy when you only think part-time. As it happens, blogskipping sometimes brings inspiration, and other times you just find things you want to grab and claim as your own. You might, I don't. By way of reference link at ebc ("coven" over thataway>>); I happened upon some of the funniest reporting concerning Big Dub I've read in a long time. So, take a moment, skip on over to WTF and have a look around. Drop in on ebc too, if you get a chance, and I'll try to have something to say after the wedding if not sooner. --r-

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger laura b. said...

What wedding?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home