But it's not necessary

The biggest sucker deal in retail.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Not that it's too late

So, I have promised some things, and not done them. Hmm, what a friend. Specifically, a set of corner shelves with the overall shape of a rabbit, cartoon-style; not actual rabbit you understand. That would be a pretty small, less-than-useful set of shelves. I promised them over a year ago, so she (the eventual reciever) has forgotten all about them, but I told Lala that I was going to be working on them, and finishing them this weekend. Not that I didn't work on them at all, just not as much as I could have, and they are not done. I also promised her (Lala) a picture of them. (I try to let her see any project I actually complete, because she shows interest.) Since the gal who will eventually recieve these shelves doesn't know they are coming, I'm pretty safe as far as she is concerned. Tomorrow should have some daylight in it, I'll try to finish up then.

Now, the big one. I fancy myself quite the lounge lizard, I've been in love with the sound of my own voice for over 30 years; and Lala knows this. Of course, I mentioned a week or so ago that I would sing her a song and upload it to our group for her to hear. ..........Yep, I haven't done it yet. I think I am making too big a deal of it. Maybe if I do several not-so-good ones I will be better off than trying to think of the perfect song and trying to do the perfect rendition, etc. She has already heard an off-the-cuff recording of "The Zyx Song", I shouldn't be so anal about the whole thing. I think I will do "I'm in the Mood for Love", and "Misty"; maybe one of those Rick Astley tunes for shiggles. This project I also have time for, but I know me and I don't think I am going to get anything done in the next few hours before I have to get some sleep.

No, I don't know why; I am just sitting here, staring into this box. hmmm. I should go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home