But it's not necessary

The biggest sucker deal in retail.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Not adored, not even once

So, as I am wondering if it will ever become a habit to log and blog here, I am told that former talk-show host, formerly closeted* closeted lesbian, Ros.ie O'don.nell is a few months ahead of me, rambling and pithing and all that rot. Already getting hate posts, and being sad about it. I won't tell you how to get there, it is not my purpose here to provide that kind of information. However, if you do get there you will see the reference in my subject title. I will however review her blog for you, as a service to anyone too lazy to goo.gle her. It is pretty run-of-the-mill blather, a stream of consciousness, I-don't-know-spelling-or-grammar-hahah-isn't-that-cute type of blog. If you know anything about her, then you already know what her blog is like; there are no surprises. On the other hand, if you have strong feelings about her, pro or con - it's worth the trip.

* I say closeted closeted because she denied (after the fact) that she was ever closeted when hosting her show?! "Everyone knew, it wasn't a secret!" Uh-huh, and the fake-assed Tom Cruise lust wasn't for the benefit of the Aunt Beas in the audience, to mislead them about her romantic interests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home